Monday, December 29, 2008

Sony Ericcson W7001


It's been a while since I last wrote. There's lot's of thing happening around since then. What I want to talk about today is my Sony Ericsson W700i which I bought at the price of RM170.
This phone was initially launch in April 2006 and at that time it is a cutting edge walkman phone before the W810 came into the picture. I have scouted around for this model and its alike (K750) but so far this is the cheapest I could get.
Average price for used model in the market is around RM220~RM280. I was lucky that I found this model that still have good hardware condition. The only downside of the phone is the wear and tear marks on the cover of the phone.
after bargaining the price with the retailer, I straight away find a shop for a new faceplate cover which costs me RM60. An hour later when I picked up the phone, its totally brand new look. I am really satisfied with this phone so far with its performance.


No comments: