Monday, September 8, 2008

My boyfriend hardly orgasms with a condom on. Any reason why?

While I was surfing the net for a furniture websites, I just come across a title "My boyfriend hardly orgasms with a condom on." so I followed the link to read further, if you also interested please head on by clicking the above title.

Here I just want to share the answer given to the questions by Danielepew

The problem is that he has masturbated too much and, therefore, he does not get enough stimulation if he has the condom on. Since I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE SEX WITHOUT THE CONDOM, I suggest that he buys the sensitive type (LATEX ONES, PLEASE) and gives masturbation some rest.
Foreplay could actually help, because it would help you. It seems like you can either last three minutes or a century. I imagine this is bad for you two. Maybe he can resort to other ways to stimulate you while he gets ready?


I just lol.....

No comments: